lways act in that way that increases the number of choices.
(cybernetic or systemic imperative)
The systemic imperative, building on Kant, is a guide to ethical action. We are convinced that this principle is the basis for sustainable and successful corporate governance. We see our work as an opportunity to make a powerful impact and a positive contribution. Most of our customers come from the non-profit sector.
Sandra Niederer, Managing Director
Sandra Niederer has been working as an independent organisational consultant since 2006. Her focus is on strategy and cultural topics, by combining business-oriented elements with cultural and personal solutions.
She has profound experience in:
- Conceptualizing and facilitating strategic workshops
- Project and change management
- Team and leadership development
- Executive coaching.
Sandra Niederer is a co-founder and honorary board member of the credit union for solidarity and self-help eG (Unite.coop) in Berlin.
After working as an assistant to the CEO for production at Liebherr Ehingen GmbH, she gained substantial management skills as an organizational developer for the IPC (International Project Consult GmbH). This set her foundation for major re-construction programs, mainly in the countries of former Yugoslavia, with a focus on implementing organisational and financial structures.
She specialises in International Business with international exposure to international Business Administration reaching from:
- TAFE (Fachhochschule) Reutlingen, Germany
- TAFE (Fachhochschule) Duesseldorf, Germany
- ESCE Paris, France
- Hogeschool Haarlem, Netherlands.
She holds numerous qualifications in coaching & consulting, such as:
- Team & management development,
- Communication & facilitation technique
Helmut Hell, Managing Director
Helmut Hell has a wealth of experience working as an independent organizational consultant after an initial career in project management (Management Center St. Gallen) and as Managing Director of KVW, South Tyrol, a social association with around 100 full-time employees and 50,000 members.
His consulting work focuses on strategic and cultural change processes with mainly health & social institutions as well as non-profit organisations.
Helmut Hell is an economist with several qualifications including:
- Social & economic sciences degree,
- Leopold-Franzens-University Innsbruck, Austria
- “Laurea in economia politica”, Università degli Studi di Trento
- Business Coach, University of Innsbruck, Austria
- Various qualifications in:
- Systemic topics (systemic structure statements).
- Mediation training
Helmut’s strengths are conceptualization and facilitation of workshops regarding:
- Change management
- Initiation of corporate management structures
- Corporate & organisational culture
Katja Abou-Ghazalé, project assistant
Katja supports the beOrg AG in administrative & organisational matters, supporting the project work.
She has worked as a project coordinator in organisations and agencies on a national as well as international basis.
For several years, she has gained divers experience in the field of:
- Supervision & management of projects and campaigns including youth education & vocational orientation in schools.
- Project coordination, RAA Berlin (regional employment, integration and democracy e.V.)
- Project coordination, conceptualization & evaluation
- Application & management of financial resources.
- Facilitation & events management
- PR (Public Relations)
Katja Abou-Ghazalé holds a degree Magistra Artium in English, sociology and political science, Free University of Berlin.
Maria Sparber, Consultant
Maria Sparber has been working as a full-time coach, supervisor and organizational consultant since 2006. The focus of her consulting work lies on the topics of:
- Conflict management
- Crisis intervention
- Personnel development
- Facilitation & moderation
- Business & systemic constellations
- Change & development processes
- Conceptualisation & facilitation of workshops for executive & team development.
Her strength is working with a variety of company sizes within the social & health care sectors as well as public administration & educational institutions.
After working as a high school teacher, she gained leadership and team experience as head of an adult education institution in Bolzano and as director of an educational institution in Bressanone.
Maria Sparber holds a degree in teaching German and combined religious education from the University of Innsbruck (Mag. Phil.), Recognized as a degree “laurea in lingue e letteratur straniere, lingua tedesco”, University of Bolzano.
Beate Leitermann, consultant
Beate is a systemic solution-focused coach & rehabilitation advisor in a variety of areas. Her focus is the intercultural team approach aiming for improved collaboration amongst different cultural backgrounds.
For the last 10 years, she has gained divers experience in the field of:
- Development of different seminar & training concepts
- Individual coaching for managers & employees (e.g. business advisory ‘Desert Rose’ in Addis Abeba, Ethopia)
- Project & team management
- Coaching- und benchmark projects in adult education
- Integration of physically disadvantaged/ less-able people
Business health and re-integration management in
- She brings another skill to our well-rounded team through her experience & education in:
- Economics at TAFE Berlin & Reutlingen
- Systematic coaching (SG) at the Institute of Systematic Therapies, Berlin
- Rehabilitation expert at the Georg-Simon-Ohm-TAFE, Nuerember (Nürnberg).